This product is custom made and pricing will vary on what options are selected
Photo of this product is of a stock springer
- These springer fork assemblies come assembled and include the fork stem, top nut, crown nut, top clamp, top and bottom springs, and the shock absorber.
- Please specify type of neck when ordering (Big Twin or Sportster)
- Also, please specify the style of top clamp you want..... with ears (for dog bone style risers) or without ears (for Glide style risers
- Outside width is 9½"
- Distance between inside rockers where axle goes is 9 7/16"
- Distance between front legs is 8 5/16"
- Distance between rear legs is 8 1/16"
- 1981 and earlier Sportster front end has a 7/8" neck stem.
- 1982 and later has a 1" neck stem.
- Rockers are available for 5/8" or 3/4"-diameter axles.
- Stock Harley axles will not fit Paughco Springers.
- Upon special request, Springers 181ST and 181-3 can be designed to accept Paughco 16" front fenders