These Springer fork assemblies come assembled and include the fork stem, top nut, crown nut, top clamp, and inner and outer springs.
- Springers 15" and longer have 3° stem angles. Use with single disc brake and 19" or 21" wheels ONLY.
- Please specify type of neck when ordering (Big Twin or Sportster – see bottom of page).
- Also, please specify the style of top clamp you want..... with ears (for dog bone style risers) or without ears (for Glide style risers).
- Narrow Springers can also be ordered with straight or twisted front legs
- 1981 and earlier Sportster front end has a 7/8" neck stem.
- 1982 and later has a 1" neck stem.
- Rockers are available for 5/8" or 3/4"-diameter axles.
- Stock Harley axles will not fit Paughco Springers.
- Minimum inside width is approximately 5"
- Distance between rockers where axle goes is approximately 7¼
- Will not work on Touring models
- Use special axles - please call
- All Springers can be black powder-coated at additional cost
- All Springers can be ordered with twisted front legs instead of straight legs at additional cost