The K&L MC900 Deluxe Tire Machine with Power Assist Arm is the ultimate machine designed to handle even the toughest Motorcycle, Automotive, ATV, UTV and Trailer Tires. The Power Assist arm is equipped with a roller arm, pressing foot and lifting disks to aid in easily mounting and demounting tires. Perfect for one person jobs, the MC900 reduces service time and allows single operators to change more tires with less effort.
- Motorcycle / ATV / UTV Wheel Diameter: 6.5”- 26”
- Automotive Wheel Diameter: Outside Clamping: 10”- 20” Inside Clamping: 12” - 23”
- Maximum Tire Width: 12”
- Maximum Wheel Diameter: 44”
- Weight: 860 LBS.
- Optional Leverless Tower: The optional Leverless Tower eliminates traditional tire tools that can mar the surface due to tough tire applications and operator error. This ensures a smooth demounting process, flexing the bead just enough for removal.
- Optional leverless tower works with most types of tires, including run flat, high profile, and motorcycle tires with tubes. Comes complete with Quick Release attachment to switch to regular duck bill. (Leverless feature only works with rims 3" or wider)