These fork assemblies were brought back to life by Kiwi-Indian motorcycles and are upgraded from the original forks built back in the 20’s and 30’s.
- They’re made from special, swaged one-piece 1¼" heavy-wall (.187") tubing for the rear leg, along with 3/4" heavy-wall (.120") for the front leg.
- The forward spring support legs are solid 3/4" mild steel bar.
- The rockers have been upgraded with Paughco’s special high-strength, self lubricating space-tech cast nylon bushings, for long and reliable service.
- The forks measure 20"-long from the bottom of the stem to the front axle, and fit on most stock length Harley-type frame necks with 1" bearings.
- Front wheels from 16" to 21" with 3/4"-diameter axles can be easily fitted, and can be set up with single or dual disc brakes.
- You get your choice of top clamps..... with ears for Dog Bone risers, or without ears for Glide-style risers.
- Also included are the cap and crown nuts.
- Available in chrome, black, and the all-new polished copper finishes, these Leaf Spring Fork Assemblies will make any custom bike stand out in a crowded parking lot…