*** Want to learn more about trike conversions? Click here
Independent Suspension System
The engineers at Mystery Designs developed a suspension system with the help of a NASCAR engineer that specifically addresses correct roll-centers for high speed cornering. This has enabled Mystery to produce an independent suspension system that rides softly and corners aggressively without lifting the inside tire.
This independent suspension system was built and designed for enhanced performance and greatly improved handling. No Modification to your motorcycle frame needed, swingarm will be the only part modified. The fixed axle is also available with outboard brakes (not pictured). Durable, strong and simple for the street rodder or the economy triker.
Contact us for Fitment Information at (407) 847-0119 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (407) 847-0119 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- 4 Progressive Suspension shocks
- 4 Piston Wilwood brake calipers
- 13" x 3/8" thick brake rotor
- Mounting brackets
- Made from 356T6, 6061 aluminum and 1018 steel with grade 8 bolts
- Multiple hub bolt patterns
- Available in chrome & polished, bare metal & polished or bare metal & plain
- Tilt option can be added later
- Use stock belt and pulley
- Limited lifetime warranty
Fits Harley Davidson Softail, Harley Davidson Bagger, Softail Models